A portrayal of Peter Braatz, a German-Slovenian artist, musician, cinematographer, screenwriter and director, who also goes by the name of Harry Rag, though not being sure what “harry rag” actually stands for (apart from being the title of a smash hit by The Kinks). Braatz, who came onto the German punk scene in late 1970s and ’80s as lead singer of S.Y.P.H., is primarily a documentary filmmaker whose works are often misunderstood and rejected. Peter vs. Harry features insightful interviews with Braatz’s colleagues and friends, as well as family members and like-minded people. .
- 20. Festival of documentary films, Ljubljana, 20.3.2018
- 4. International Film Festival Kranjska gora
- 7. Dokudoc Film Festival, Maribor
- UNERHÖRT! Music Film Festival Hamburg
- Soundwatch – Berlin Music Film Festival
- DOKUDOC HIGHLIGHTED 2018 – 7. Dokudoc Film Festival, Maribor
Written & directed & produced by: IDA WEISS
Edited by: JURE MOŠKON
Director of Photography: MITJA LIČEN
Sound: JURIJ GRUDEN, 100 d.o.o.
Length: 55 min.
Language: slovenski, angleški
Format: Blueray, barvni, 25fps
Year of production: 2018
PETER BRAATZ/HARRY RAG
CHRIS ECKMAN, ALEXANDER PEČNIK, ANDRIJA PUŠIĆ, MILAN ERIČ, TOMO KRIŽNAR, MAJA WEISS, ŽIGA KORITNIK, AUGUST BRAATZ, LARISSA BRAATZ